My Community Dental Centers
The moment you join the MCDC team, you’re helping progress our mission to enhance community health through accessible dental care. And the best part? You don’t have to sacrifice a great salary, incredible benefits, or your work-life balance to make an impact in the communities we serve.
- Generous Benefits That Exceed Dental Industry Standards
- Opportunity to receive up to $25,000 per year in reimbursement through Student Loan Reimbursement programs
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with 5% match
- Generous and highly competitive compensation and incentive options
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Professional development & learning opportunities
- Plus, potential relocation packages
- Covered Malpractice/Professional Liability Insurance
- Work – Life Balance
- No nights and weekends
- Paid time off
- Holidays & the choice of a Diversity Inclusion Day
- Flexible hours
- Click here and discover why it is the perfect place where you can live, work, and connect.
Why an Equal Opportunity Employer like MCDC?
- Our culture is built on our passion to serve our thousands of patients and make a difference in our communities. Hear from our CEO here: MCDC - Where Passion Meets Purpose - these are just a few ways MCDC demonstrates investment in your success:
- Clinical Leadership: We are committed to being a different kind of dental provider- one that sincerely champions providing exceptional dental care while supporting and empowering individuality within our dentists.
- Practice Support: MCDC provides operational and business support, so you can focus on what you love most... Dentistry!
- Mentorship & Development: Dentists are provided opportunities to grow and develop through a robust formal Continuing Education curriculum, organized study groups and impactful mentoring relationships.
- Technology: We provide our staff with modern technology including electronic patient records, digital radiography, and state-of-the-art dental equipment and more.
- Other positions available, and even if you do not come to work for us, we offer various referral bonuses up to ten thousand dollars
- Responsible for providing high-quality dental care including the delivery of diagnostic, preventative, restorative and surgical dental care services to patients
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in all areas of patient treatment
- Adhere to established procedures and all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care while educating patients, guardians and support staff, while maintaining patient records according to compliance standards
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Employment Qualifications for this Position
Education: Must have a Dental degree (e.g., Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or equivalent) from an accredited School of Dentistry.
Experience: Demonstration of skilled care and judgment in the practice of dentistry through at least one-year successful practice of dentistry.
The contents of this communication are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement or promotion of the external entity or any of its products or services.