Red Square Dental & Orthodontics
Full-time General Dentist Opportunity with a well-established practice in the McAllen, TX area. The practice is in the midst of an aggressive growth plan intent on spreading its modern approach to dentalcare throughout South Texas. The practices newest clinic is a state of the art 13,000 sq. ft. facility designed with Covid-19 and patient comfort in mind. The facility has 15 treatment rooms each equipped with UV light disinfection system. The facility also has a 3,000 sq. ft. waiting area for expanded social distancing, an 80's retro game room, a café, a sushi restaurant, etc. Work visa sponsorship is available.
As a Dentist, you will be a key clinical leader in a general dental practice. You will be responsible for delivering superior service to patients and leading a team within the practice while ensuring the highest standards of patient care and staff morale. Clinical responsibilities include restorative dentistry, endo, extractions, implant restoration. Invisalign and sedation not requirement but preferred. Must be good with kids and adults. Dentists are offered clinical autonomy, and are also provided with the mentorship and resources from some of the best clinicians in the industry to encourage your clinical growth.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Provide general dentist treatment, diagnose dental needs, and formulate treatment plans to prevent and eliminate dental disease and restore patient to natural form and function.
· Trained implant placement and restoration is valuable but not required.
· Must be able to multitask and manage 2-3 ops and delegate tasks to assistants
· We offer same-day treatment to our patients, as a result, the schedule can quickly change, and your willingness to be flexibility is essential.
· Reviews and follows all dental protocols, policies and procedures for compliancy
· Works to ensure the productivity and effectiveness of the dental staff, in terms of utilization and patient satisfaction.
· Promotes oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventative and restorative dentistry and oral Hygiene.
· Demonstrates positive personal attributes such as honesty, integrity and professionalism in all aspects of the role.
· Must work great with Kids and Adult patients
· DMD or DDS degree
· 1+ years of experience
· Residency training (AEGD)
· Confidence doing all restorative, crown and Bridge, extractions & RCT
· Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to create a high morale, collegial, high-effective environment
· High comfort with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, high growth and fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
· Spanish Speaking a plus
Red Square Dental & Orthodontics offers a competitive compensation package with a pathway to partnership.
The contents of this communication are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement or promotion of the external entity or any of its products or services.