Dentistry For Children
City: Spokane Valley
We’re looking for an experienced Pediatric Dentist to join our pediatric dental office.
$25,000 guaranteed bonus!
• Great Respect, Benefits & Bonuses.
• Excellent well-trained team.
• Health Insurance, Dental benefits, we pay Washington Dental License after 1 yr employment.
• We offer a very busy schedule.
• We pay the lab costs.
• Educational Support & Training.
• Brand new equipment.
• Full time hours per week.
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient.
• Contribute towards a team environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members, as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives, as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in Washington.
• Minimum of two years of practice/residency experience.
• Required certifications - CPR, PALS, DEA & NPI.
• A focus on the Patients first, working well with children.
• True Team player.
• Excellent communication skills
The contents of this communication are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement or promotion of the external entity or any of its products or services.