Calling all NYU Langone Dental Medicine Pediatric Dentistry Training Sites and Alumni Practices: YOU'VE BEEN CHALLENGED to 2021-2022 NYU Langone Dental Medicine Pediatric Dentistry Halloween Throw-Down!
It’s time to earn "bragging" rights among the NYU Langone Dental Medicine-PEDS training sites and the practices of the program’s alumni. One winner will be selected out of our 14 training sites and one winner will be selected from our alumni entries. Winners will be announced on Nov. 3, 2021.
1. Each of the fourteen NYU Langone Dental Medicine-PEDS sites and participating alumni practices will be asked to submit multiple photographs or videos of its group of residents, faculty members, and support staff to our attention by 5pm (ET) on October 31st. The photos/videos will be submitted by the Chief Resident to firstname.lastname@example.org and to Dr. Okuji at David.Okuji@nyulangone.org
2. All of the photographs/videos will be posted to the NYU Langone Dental Medicine Facebook page with the name of the NYU Langone Dental Medicine-PEDS site or alumni practice, with each person identified by first name and first letter of the last name (see example below).
3. Have fun and be creative!
4. Prior to October 31st, the Chief Resident at each site and alumni member’s practice will generate local enthusiasm and share the URL for the NYU Langone Dental Medicine Facebook page (link: https://www.facebook.com/nyulangonedental) to any and all stakeholders at their respective sites (e.g., Health Center & practice employees, administrators, managers, patients, providers, residents, family, friends, the World, etc.).
5. All stakeholders will be asked to view the photographs/videos and "Like", "Comment", and "Share" any of the photo(s) between 6pm (ET) on October 31st, and 5pm (ET) November 2nd
6. The photos/videos from the NYU Langone Dental Medicine-PEDS training site and the PEDS alumni practice with the most "Likes" recorded by 5pm (ET) on November 2nd, will be declared the "winner" of the NYU Langone Dental Medicine-PEDS Halloween Throw-Down and will win "bragging" rights in their respective category for one year.
NYU Langone Dental Medicine-PEDS/CUCUMONGA or Practice of Dr. Mary Doe, Oneonta, NY
Left to right:
Michelle A., Dr. Pam X., Dr. Maureen Q., Kathy V., Bonnie A., Vivian S., Dr. John P., Sharon Y., Joanne M., Beverly R.
Social Media Links:
https://twitter.com/nyulangonedentl (please note there is no "a" in dental)
• At this time, during the pandemic, groups of individuals in posts must all be wearing a mask.
• We are allowed to post photos of one individual without a mask or 2-3 people together without masks, but it must be very clear that they are 6' apart.
• If even one person in the photo does not have a mask, the Dental Marketing department will be unable to post the photo for the contest.
To see last year's submissions, check out our Facebook- click here.
Last year's winners from Compass Health Network site in Columbia, Missouri!