Sharing some news regarding our affiliate health centers!
- Hamilton Community Health Network is one of the two local health centers receiving federal grants to help provide quality, affordable healthcare to the Michigan community! Over $1.1 million will be helping the community health centers to serve children, families, veterans, and seniors.
- Shasta Community Health Center celebrated their CEO’s 30th year last month! Congrats to CEO Dean Germano!
- Frederiksted Health Care hosted a “PRIDE Parade Walk/Health and Wellness” event last weekend! More than 200 participants gathered along a rainbow of balloons, festive attire, and carnival attire, as they flooded the streets!
- Whittier Street Health Center also celebrates PRIDE Month. CEO Frederica Williams comments: “June now stands as a global symbol of celebrating and accepting all identities, a symbol we at Whittier Street Health Center honor and respect not only during this month, but every month of the year.”
- Choptank Health launched a new program this month that will be addressing childhood hunger by providing fresh produce to students in need. Students will also have health education incorporated into their learning so that they understand the importance of a healthy diet and physical activity.
- Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics was honored for the Excellence in Service Award last week at the 2022 South Coast Business & Technology Awards Ceremony. This annual event celebrates innovation, leadership, and success!
Always proud of all that these centers do for their community.. and grateful to be partnered with them!