The Pediatric Program has filled all of their positions for 2023.
Class of 2025
NYU Langone Dental Medicine
The NYU Langone Dental Medicine Pediatric Dentistry Program may have post-MATCH resident positions available at the location(s) listed below.
|Arizona||No license required|
|California||No license required|
|Florida||Dental resident permit or unrestricted license required|
|Hawaii||Temporary license or unrestricted license required- (***This location cannot accept candidates graduating from Canadian dental schools due to state licensure requirements.***)|
|Maryland||Temporary license or unrestricted license required|
|Missouri||Unrestricted license required|
|New York||Registration with the state|
|Tennessee||Unrestricted license required|
|Rhode Island||Limited permit or unrestricted license required|
|Washington State||Limited permit or unrestricted license required|
Please follow the five (5) steps listed below in order to have your post-Match application considered.
2. If you have already applied to an NYU Langone Dental Medicine training site during this application cycle, the NYU Langone Dental Pediatric Dentistry program will already have access to your PASS application. Please proceed to complete the survey in step 4.
3. If you have NOT already applied to an NYU Langone Dental Medicine Pediatric Dental training site during the current PASS application cycle, then login to the PASS website and designate NYU Langone Dental Medicine/Brooklyn (PASS Code 333) as a recipient of your application by 5pm (EST) on Friday, January 27, 2023 then complete the survey in step 4. Only those with a completed PASS application will be considered.
4. By 5pm (EST) on Friday, January 27, 2023, complete and submit the online survey with the NYU Langone Dental Medicine Pediatric Dental training locations at which you wish to apply. The online survey will be available beginning January 23rd and accessible from this page. There is no additional material that needs to be sent into the program.
5. Should you have additional questions, please send ONE email inquiry addressed to the three (3) names and email addresses listed below.
|Ms. Iesha Liverpool:||Iesha.email@example.com|
|Dr. Dan Kane||Daniel.Kane@nyulangone.org|
|Dr. David Okuji||David.Okuji@nyulangone.org|
6. The program anticipates that the post-Match selection will be completed by March 31st. If you are not contacted by March 31st, you may reapply during the next cycle or may be interested in a post-match AEGD position with NYU Langone Dental Medicine. Visit https://www.nyulangonedental.org/programs/pediatric to learn more.