The Post-Match Application Cycle for 2023 is now open!!!!
See Below for details
NYU Langone Dental Medicine Postdoctoral Residency Programs
Advanced Education in General Dentistry
You can view our open positions at any time using the link below. They are updated daily.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OPEN POSITIONS
Post-Match Application Instructions
If you have already applied to NYU Langone using the PASS application: Email Eric Malone- Eric.Malone@nyulangone.org with your locations of interest and these can be added to your application free of charge
If you do not have a PASS application: Please use our FREE Post Match Application to start an application
- Please submit a post-match application using one of the avenues listed above
- Prepare the following application documents
- Recommendation Letters/Personal Evaluation Forms (PEFS): We require 3 clinical recommendation letters. 2 of the clinical letters should be from operative/restorative faculty that can attest to your general dentistry skills.
- Dental School Transcript
- Resume/CV- Must include the following information – Address, phone number, email, attendance at all academic institutions with start and end dates. For graduates only – list all activities from dental school graduation to current time of application.
- Personal Statement
- National Dental Board Scores
- NBDE: The program accepts NBDE exam results, however the examination is not required for application to the program
- INBDE: The program accepts INBDE exam results, however the examination is not required for application to the program
- ECE or WES Report (for candidates trained at dental school outside the U.S. or Canada only)
- TOEFL Report (for candidates trained at dental school outside the U.S. or Canada only)
Program participants must provide documentation of identity and U.S. work authorization valid for the duration of the program, as per Form I-9 requirements; failure to provide documentation of U.S. work authorization for the duration of the program will result in termination from the program and the participant will not be issued a completion certificate. Persons with an Employment Authorization Document (EAD card), including F-1 students in a period of Optional Practical Training (OPT), are advised to ensure they can independently secure U.S. work authorization valid for the duration of their program.
H-1B sponsorship is not provided for this program. Due to the provision in NAFTA for TN status for the occupation of Dentist, TN sponsorship is provided for eligible program participants.
Site Directors will review applications as they are received and notify you directly if they wish to invite you for an interview.
email@example.com for questions or more information.