NYU Langone Dental Medicine Postdoctoral Residency Programs
Advanced Education in General Dentistry
You can view our open positions at anytime using the link below. They are updated on a daily basis
Graduation from an accredited U.S. or Canadian Dental School. DDS/DMD required
Please submit a post-match application using the link below (Note: the link will not be active until after 5 p.m. on January 19, 2021)
- Prepare the following application documents
- Recommendation Letters/Personal Evaluation Forms (PEFS): The program requires a minimum of 3 recommendation letters/PEFS from CLINICAL FACULTY; faculty who have observed, evaluated, and worked directly with you during patient care.
- Dental school transcript
- Personal statement
- National Dental Board Scores
- NBDE: For those applicants taking NBDE part 1 and part 2 you must have passed part 1 at your time of application to the program. Passing part 2 of the exam is required to begin the program.
- INBDE: For those applicants taking INBDE you must have taken and passed the exam at your time of application to the program.
Program participants must provide documentation of identity and U.S. work authorization valid for the duration of the program, as per Form I-9 requirements; failure to provide documentation of U.S. work authorization for the duration of the program will result in termination from the program and the participant will not be issued a completion certificate. Persons with an Employment Authorization Document (EAD card), including F-1 students in a period of Optional Practical Training (OPT), are advised to ensure they can independently secure U.S. work authorization valid for the duration of their program.
H-1B sponsorship is not provided for this program. Due to the provision in NAFTA for TN status for the occupation of Dentist, TN sponsorship is provided for eligible program participants.
Site Directors will review applicatons as they are received and notify you directly if they wish to invite you for an interview.
Call 646-801-0039 or email email@example.com for questions or more information.